INDEX OF CONTENTS
In this Policy you will find all the information regarding the processing of your personal data and the rights that you can exercise to maintain control over them. In this sense, you will find information on:
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- What requirements must you meet to provide us with your personal data.
- What data processing do we carry out through the website and what are its main characteristics, explaining to you:
– What data we collect and what are the means of collecting it.
– For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
– What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
– How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- Existence of international transfers of your data.
- What are your rights and how you can exercise them.
- How we protect your personal information.
- What regulations affect this policy.
- Modifications to this policy.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by the company ALICE BIOMETRICS, SL, with NIF B-27872217 and whose contact information is the following:
- Address: Alice Biometrics SL. Carretera Vilar, 56. CP.: 36214 Vigo, Pontevedra
- Contact phone: 986120430
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT REQUIREMENTS MUST YOU FULFILL TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Minimum age. To provide us with your personal data, you must be at least 14 years old, and / or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to use this Website.
Veracity. When you provide us with your data to use our services, you guarantee that the data and information provided is real, truthful, updated and also belongs to you and not to third parties.
In addition, you must notify us of any modification that occurs in the data provided, responding in any case to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at all times.
- WHAT DATA PROCESSING DO WE CARRY OUT THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND WHAT ARE ITS MAIN CHARACTERISTICS?
Next, we explain how we treat your personal information and we provide you, in detail, with all the relevant information related to your privacy:When you contact us through our channels (contact form, chat, email):
What are the data collection routes?
- Contact form or “Book a demo”
- Sending emails to the address email@example.com or other electronic addresses of ALICE
What data do we collect? Identifying and contact information. We collect your identifying data (name), email address, company name, telephone number, as well as any other information and / or data that you voluntarily include in the communications you send us. We may request additional information if it is necessary to fulfill your request or requirement.
What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data? Answer your requests. The main purpose of the processing of this data will be to answer your requests to perform DEMO (s) that allow you to test our products and / or services, resolve your doubts and / or provide you with the required information, follow up on your requests, as well as well as other questions that you request from us through these channels. Customer service through chat on the Website is carried out using automatic software (chatbots), to be able to categorize the query and be able to redirect it later to the appropriate person.
What is the basis of legitimacy that allows us to process your data? Is the provision of this data mandatory? Consentimiento. Los datos suministrados para las finalidades anteriores se tratarán en base a tu consentimiento, otorgado cuando, de manera voluntaria, te pones en contacto con nosotros a través de los medios puestos a tu disposición para solicitarnos probar nuestros productos y/o servicios, información, o bien realizarnos alguna petición. La información que deberás suministrar de manera obligatoria estará indicada con un asterisco o de una forma similar. Sin dicha información no sería posible atender tus consultas o solicitudes.
¿Cuánto tiempo conservamos tu información? Consent. The data provided for the above purposes will be processed based on your consent, granted when, voluntarily, you contact us through the means made available to you to request us to test our products and / or services, information, or well make any request. The information that you must provide in a mandatory way will be indicated with an asterisk or in a similar way. Without this information, it would not be possible to answer your questions or requests.
Who do we give your personal information to? We do not make any additional transfer to carry out this treatment than those indicated, in general, in point 4. Who do we transfer your personal information to? In this sense, some channels through which you can contact us are managed by service providers, who act as Treatment Managers. You will find more information about how these service providers act in point 4, mentioned above.
When you apply to participate in our personnel selection processes
|What are the data collection routes?||Form “Work with us” or “Join our team” Sending emails to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or other email addresses of ALICE;|
|What data do we collect?||Identifying and contact information. We collect your identification data (name and surname), telephone, email address, Curriculum Vitae (CV), profile image, cover letter, as well as any other that you voluntarily include in the communications you send us. Curricular, academic and professional information. In the event that you send us your CV or documentation related to your application (letters of presentation, recommendation, motivation, copies of degrees or certificates, etc.) we will be able to process the information related to your studies, training, academic experience and any that you have. included in your professional documentation.|
|What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data?||Participate in our selection processes. In the event that you send us your CV, we will treat your personal information to initiate, where appropriate, a selection process for a possible hiring and to follow up on it.|
|What is the basis of legitimacy that allows us to process your data? Is the provision of this data mandatory?||Consent. The data provided will be processed based on your consent, granted when you send us your CV and other personal information to participate in our selection processes. The information that you must provide in a mandatory way will be indicated with an asterisk or in a similar way. Without this information, it would not be possible to answer your questions or requests.|
|How long do we keep your information?||We will treat all your personal information during the selection process, where appropriate, and / or, when there is no open selection process, for a maximum of 1 year, for possible future selection processes that may fit with your professional profile or the interests you have indicated. At the end of this period, we will only keep the necessary information blocked during the legal deadlines to meet any responsibilities and to demonstrate compliance with our obligations.|
|Who do we give your personal information to?||We do not make any additional transfer to carry out this treatment than those indicated, in general, in point 4. Who do we transfer your personal information to? In this sense, some services are managed by service providers, who act as Treatment Managers. You will find more information about how these service providers act in point 4, mentioned above.|
When you have a contractual relationship with us (provision of services)
|What are the data collection routes?||Hiring of ALICE Services (signing of contracts, acceptance of budgets, or other legal acts).|
|What data do we collect?||Identifying and contact information. We collect your identification data (name and surname) and email and / or postal address, as well as any other that you voluntarily include in the communications you send us. Employment details: During the contractual relationship, we may collect data related to the contact person representing the client company (name and surname, professional email address, position and / or department).|
|What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data?||Execute and maintain the contractual relationship between the Parties. The main purpose of the processing of this data will be to maintain and execute the contractual relationship between the parties, which may include: Administrative, fiscal, legal, accounting, and commercial management of customer data. Realization and sending of budgets. Carrying out work. Attention to inquiries and claims via the web, telephone, electronic or in person. Establishment of meetings and client visits. Collection management.|
|What is the basis of legitimacy that allows us to process your data? Is the provision of this data mandatory?||Execution of the contract. The data processing is necessary for the execution of the contract between the parties. All the data requested and processed by ALICE for the above purposes will be necessary for the indicated purposes. In case of not providing them, the services could not be executed and the administrative tasks related to them could not be carried out.|
|How long do we keep your information?||We will process all personal information for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties. Once this period has ended, ALICE will keep, blocked, said information during the periods established in the legislation to meet any responsibilities and to demonstrate compliance with our obligations.|
|Who do we give your personal information to?||We do not make any additional transfer to carry out this treatment than those indicated, in general, in point 4. Who do we transfer your personal information to? In this sense, we can go to service providers for the provision of certain auxiliary services, who act as Treatment Managers. You will find more information about how these service providers act in point 4, mentioned above.|
Browsing the Website (cookies)
For more information about the treatment we carry out through these monitoring tools, visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of plug-ins or social plugins
When you use our services, you can share information on social networks, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, using an implemented social plug-in (such as a “Share” button). If you choose to share information through a social plug-in, the following data will be transferred to the corresponding social network:
- Date and time of visit;
- The Internet address or URL for the address you are temporarily visiting;
- The IP address;
- The browser you are using;
- The operating system you are using;
- Where applicable, your username and password and if you are a registered user of the social network, your name and surname; Y
- The information for which you have used the specific plug-in.
The use of the above information will be carried out to carry out the action you have indicated (share, “like”, etc.), in accordance with the terms and conditions of the corresponding social network. Therefore, we encourage you to stay informed of the purpose and scope of the information collection that is carried out through the social plug-ins. If you wish, you can block the social plug-ins in the browser settings.
Keep in mind that we have no influence on the information that the social network collects through the use of plug-ins.
ALICE profiles on social networks
ALICE has a profile on the main social networks, such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
When you become a follower of any of our pages on social networks, the treatment of data will be governed by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the corresponding social network and previously accepted by the user.
ALICE, in this sense, will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Keep in mind that we have no influence on the information that the social network collects or how it processes it, so we recommend that you stay informed of the purpose and scope of the information collection that is carried out through said social networks.
- TO WHOM DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, from ALICE we will not communicate your data to third parties. However, in addition to the transfers that we specifically indicate to you in the section in which we explain the characteristics of the different operations (point 3), we inform you of the communications that we can make, in general, and that affect all the previous treatments and its legitimizing base.
- Providers of essential services to execute the service we offer you, (for example, computer hosting companies or platforms for sending commercial communications). Notwithstanding the foregoing, these entities have signed the corresponding confidentiality agreements and will only treat your data according to our instructions, not being able to use them for their own purposes or apart from the service they provide us.
- Public organisms. We may disclose to the competent public authorities the data and any other information that is in our possession or that is accessible through our systems when there is a legal obligation to do so, as well as when it is required. For example, when the purpose is to prevent or prosecute abuse of services or fraudulent activities through our Website or website. In these cases, the personal data that you provide us would be kept and made available to the administrative or judicial authorities.
- In the event of a corporate transaction: In the event of a merger, acquisition, sale of all or part of its assets or any other type of corporate transaction involving a third party, we may share, disclose or transfer user data to the successor entity (including during the pre-transaction phase).
- To third parties after aggregation or anonymization: we may disclose or use aggregated or anonymized data (that is, which is not linked to an identified or identifiable natural person) for any purpose.
- IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE ECONOMIC SPACE?
Some of our service providers are located in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
The location of these companies outside the EEA implies the existence of an international transfer of your personal data, which could entail a lower degree of protection than that contained in European regulations. However, from ALICE we have applied measures so that said transfers do not give rise to a lower degree of protection of your personal data.
In this sense, service providers outside the EEA have signed the corresponding standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission (“CCT”), an agreement signed between both entities by which the non-EU company guarantees that it applies the European standards of Data Protection.
Therefore, the use of these providers does not give rise to a lower degree of protection of your personal data than the use of providers located in the European Union. You can check the content of the CCT in the following link:
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS THAT YOU CAN EXERCISE AS AN INTERESTED PARTY?
You can exercise the rights that the law guarantees you in relation to the processing of your personal data by contacting us through the email email@example.com.
Any request for rights that we receive will be resolved as soon as possible and, in any case, within the maximum period established by the legislation from when we receive it. In some cases, it will be necessary to request a copy of your identity document or other identification document if it is necessary to verify your identity.
The rights that correspond to you as an interested party are the following:
- Right to withdraw the consent granted
You can revoke your consent in relation to all processing based on it at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right of access
You have the right to know what data is being processed, if applicable and, if so, to obtain a copy of it, as well as to obtain information related to:
- the origin and recipients of the data;
- the purposes for which they are processed;
- whether there is an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- the data retention period; Y
- the rights provided by the regulations.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data or to complete them when they are incomplete.
- Right of erasure
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or, where appropriate, if we are no longer authorized to process it.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to request the portability of the data in the case of the processing of your data that is based on your consent or the execution of a contract, as long as the processing has been carried out by automated means. In case of exercise of this right, you will receive your personal data in a structured format, of common use and readable by any electronic device. However, you can also request, when possible, that your data be transmitted directly to another company.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
You have the right to limit the processing of your data in the following cases:
- When you have requested the rectification of your personal data during the period in which we verify their accuracy.
- When you consider that we are not authorized to process your data. In that case, you can ask us to limit its use instead of requesting its deletion.
- When you consider that it is no longer necessary for us to continue processing your data and you want us to keep it for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
- In cases where there is a processing based on our legitimate interest and you have exercised your right to oppose it, you can ask us to limit the use of your data during the verification of the prevalence of said interests with respect to yours.
Derecho de oposición
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest, including profiling.
Cancellation of commercial communications: Remember that at any time you can oppose the receipt of this type of communication by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also exclude yourself from this service by following the instructions indicated at the bottom of the body of each of the electronic communications that we send you.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority
Remember that, at any time, and in case you consider that we have violated your right to the protection of your data, you can address the corresponding Control Authority in its defense, in the case of Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
- HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. For this reason, ALICE has implemented all the necessary security measures to guarantee an efficient use and treatment of the personal data provided by the user, safeguarding the intimacy, privacy, confidentiality and integrity of the same and makes use of the means techniques necessary to avoid the alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment of your data, according to the state of technology at all times.
Consequently, we comply with the recommended security standards to protect them. However, it is impossible to fully guarantee your security due to the very nature of the internet and because there may be malicious actions by third parties outside of our control.
We are committed to acting swiftly and diligently in the event that data security is compromised or compromised, and to informing you of this where relevant.
Below, we put at your disposal the laws and regulations that assist you, protect and establish your rights, which have inspired this policy:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 216/679
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Ley 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY